Monday, June 30, 2008

More Hair Clippy Caddies to come...

...in all sorts of fun, novelty prints! So while I am sewing up a storm to get ready for fall shows, I’m still adding items to my Etsy store. I love these ditties! The Hair Clippy Caddy has so many functions, and in these fun fabrics, they are such an adorable display. In my listings I’ve come up with different uses. If you have one of my Hair Clippy Caddies, how do you use it? I’m sure there are other great uses out there!

Some of my uses for the Hair Clippy Caddy:

*In your bedroom or bathroom – holds your hair clips, barrettes, bobby pins and ponytail holders – almost any hair accessory you use!

*In your office - holds binder clips, paper clips, rubber bands, and extra staples

*In your laundry room - holds clothes pins and small stain sticks or wipes

*In your pantry - holds coupons, memo pads, small pencils

*In your craft room - holds quilt clips and small sewing supplies, even use it to thread your needle and pins into

Best of all, the Hair Clippy Caddy is one of my Adoption Support products!

Have a great week! Amy

No comments: