Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A New State and New Experiences

Tomorrow marks the first flight for my 2 year old son, Sam, and the first flight my 5 year old son, Caleb, will remember. We are all very excited about getting away for a small vacation. The boys are both enamored with airplanes (and cars, and trains, and trucks, and motorcycles, and fire engines, and ambulances, and lawn mowers - you catch my drift!), but I'm a little nervous about how they'll respond to the revving engines as we begin our flight. They could totally surprise me, as they do every single day, and really not be affected by it, and I'm praying that's the case.

So, we're off to Georgia tomorrow, to visit my cousin at her horse farm. I expect 5 days of wonderment as my little men also experience horses and farm life firsthand. It should be fun! I hope to have plenty of fun photos to show of on our return. As for now, it's all laundry, packing, and getting the dog and fish squared away for our departure :o) Once I get back it will be back to work, and time to buckle down to get ready for craft show season this fall with SewArtsy!

Blessings, Amy

No comments: