Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers' Day

What's better than spoiling your husband on fathers' day? Knowing that your mom and dad are coming, and bringing dinner with them!
I don't like to cook much, but my mom has some pretty good recipes, one of which she brought today. It's a chicken casserole that just always seems to hit the spot. It's made with: chicken (of course), cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups, she adds celery and onion, sprinkle with seasoned bread crumbs or stuffing mix and dried cranberries - so yummy!!
And I didn't slack too much. I did cook a spaghetti squash and some other sides to go along with the casserole.
We had a fabulous time celebrating Josh and my dad, Jack. The boys just adore Josh, and my dad, who is pretty much up for anything when it comes to my little men - what a trooper!
I hope the dads in your life had a blessed fathers' day! Amy
Here's a special portrait of Daddy that Caleb drew :o)

No comments: