Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh...the resources available today!

If I were getting married in this day and age, I would be addicted to Weddingbee.com! Befriending and chatting with other brides planning their weddings. Having open access to others’ wedding plans, ideas, purchases and opinions is such a blast, not to mention the rewards reaped from reading about plans that worked out great, or just didn’t pan out at all, before you invest your own time and money! And having the support of other brides going through it all is priceless.

Recently, I worked with a bride (Miss Canary) on some custom zip bags that were added to gift bags she was making up for her bridesmaids. This was my introduction to the Weddingbee. She is a wonderfully thoughtful blogger, and is a real asset to the site. Even though I don’t need to plan another wedding, I still found her blog enjoyable to read, and I loved checking out the other items she bought for herself or her wedding party, and the artists she came in contact with. Check her out!

No comments: