Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Few Pieces of SewArtsy News

If you haven’t noticed, I’ve added a new category to the sidebar: Etsy Amys. These Amys are members of a new Etsy Street Team that I’m now a part of – Amys in the Arts! We Amys have banded together to support one another in our businesses, and to offer you some exciting opportunities to see, support, and buy from, a bunch of fabulous artists named Amy! We are new and quite a varied team, but are beginning to work on some really neat ideas – stay tuned! And in the meantime, check out my teammates’ Etsy stores!

And speaking of stores, I’m going to be paring down (but not depleting) my stock in the next few weeks to start packing up for craft show season. If you see something you’ve been thinking about purchasing, you may want to take advantage of my current stock. Full store stock will be back in November just in time for holiday shopping!

I just can’t believe it’s almost time for school to start. It always seems like the fall just flies by, and Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are just around the corner. Hope you’ll take some time to enjoy this last month of summer!

Happy Thursday, Amy

No comments: