Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wedding Planning

Are you in the midst of planning a wedding? How fun! OK, and a little bit stressful, too, right? I'm not planning a wedding, but I do enjoy reading others ideas for including handmade style into their weddings. I've often thought that my little button rings would make cute bridesmaids gifts, or bridal shower favors. Just a little something that a bride or hostess can give that is as individual as each of your friends!


So, in perusing Etsy this afternoon I started looking to see what else other sellers were making out of buttons that would fit into the handmade wedding category. Here are some of my favorites! Enjoy!


(top to bottom, left to right)
bird party favor
paper flower
glassine envelopes
heart favor
hair comb
wrist corsage
blue and red cake topper
pink and red cake topper
pink and green cake topper
boutonniere
blue and white bouquet
necklace
pink and white bouquet
wristlets

Happy Sunday! Amy

No comments: