Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, it’s not January 1st, but it is September 13th! And as of today I have 1 little boy who’s at school all day 5 days a week, and 1 little boy who’s at school 1 full day and 2 half days a week. And I am rejoicing! It was a tense summer in places with three little ones, and I have fully enjoyed my first morning in a long time with my darling (almost 2 year old!) daughter, just her and me.

So it is happy "new" year for me, and I’ve been working on my mission statement this weekend for my blog and business. I’ve been wanting to do this for quite a while, but feel like right now is the right time for me. With the help of Tara Gentile aka ScoutieGirl, I’m learning how to be more organized and more purposeful about blogging my passion – SewArtsy.

Through SewArtsy I’d like to bring a little “artsy” into your day-to-day. I have a passion for fabric, design, style, function, and making life simpler and more organized through my fabric wares. Simplicity of style, form and function are my inspiration; my passion for fabrics fleshes out my ideas to bring that little bit of “artsy” to your day. As I embark on a journey to become more "artsy" in my day-to-day living, I hope you will join me and be inspired to put a little more "artsy" into yours!

At SewArtsy I make fashionable fabric wares – pieces that bring a little “artsy” into day-to-day living! It is my desire that through both the SewArtsy blog, and SewArtsy products, that I can give you something to make you smile each day.

Please feel free to leave your comments on my posts. I’m very interested to hear how you add a little “artsy” to your day to day. I look forward to sharing with you!

Amy

No comments: