Monday, September 20, 2010

Do You Zazzle?

I've Zazzled! And I want to share with you the fruits of my Zazzling! How about these sweet shoes that make me a walking billboard.


Two weeks ago I started playing around with different design-your-own products at Zazzle.com. You can choose from stock designs or you can create your own. Just on a whim I decided to see how my logo would look, and step after easy step through their process my brand new SewArtsy shoes were designed right before my very eyes. And while their website says it can take up to 4 weeks to receive your custom designed products, here I am seeing them in the flesh (or canvas as the case may be) just two weeks from the day I ordered them. That's pretty awesome service!

You should definitely drop by and create your own!

Amy

No comments: