Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mummumscrafts Product Review


Looking for some products that make you look and smell great, but won't irritate your skin or your wallet? I recently placed an order with Lucy of Mummumscrafts, and received some fabulous cold process soaps and mineral shades.


I ordered the Love and Beautiful 3-in-1 Mineral Makeup shades for myself - Eyeshadow, Bronzer, Lip Color All in One - 10 gram Sifter Jar. I just love the way the color glides on, and its surprisingly easy to control. It can be used on lids, cheeks, lips, and as a highlighter! I'm extremely happy with this shimmery product. (10 gram jar/$7)


The soaps I ordered come in tons of awesome scent combinations. I ordered the 4 oz. bars in Coconut Lime Verbena, Goats Milk Oatmeal & Honey, Coffee Scrub, Baby Butter, and Aloe Cucumber, and can't wait to give these as gifts to my girlfriends. Lucy's soaps also come in a 1 oz. travel size for those of you who like a little luxury while you're traveling! (5-4oz. bars/$20)

All my products arrived safely and securely, in professional packaging. The turn around time was quick, and I'd recommend these soaps and makeup shades to anyone! Please check out Lucy's store at mummumscrafts.etsy.com today to see what else is in store! And her blog can be found at mummumscrafts.blogspot.com.

Happy Thursday! Amy

2 comments:

Lucy79 said...

Thank you so much for the kind words Amy! ((HUGS)) I am glad you like your goodies :D

melody said...

Hooray for Mum Mum's! I love everything I've purchased from her and highly recommend her products. Let's see...I have lotions, soaps, lip balm and make-up...lol!