Monday, May 18, 2009

Deal of the Week, May 18-24

Love to have organized hair clips and baubles? Need an easy way to access your hair accessories without having to dig to look for matching sets? Then the SewArtsy Hair Clippy Caddy is for you! And this week you can get one free with the purchase of any 2!

The Hair Clippy Caddy gives you 17" in length to attach clips of many different kinds - use both sides and that's 34"! Three roomy pockets allow you to store barrettes, pony tail holders, bobby pins, and other accessories that don't clip. Keep it all within reach by hanging it from a nail, hook, doorknob or bedpost. It works great in the bathroom or the bedroom - wherever you keep your hair clippies.

My buy 2 get 1 free offer is good at SewArtsy and SewArtsyBethany, so check out the selection available for immediate shipment. This week's deal is also good on custom orders, so if you'd like a different fabric from what you see already made, just inquire and I'll work with you to find a fabric to your liking!

Happy Monday! Amy

2 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

I adore the hair clip caddy I purchased from your shop! I use mine above my desk so that my pens and post it notes don't get lost in the chaos of my desk :)

SewArtsy said...

So glad to hear it!

Amy

More uses for the SewArtsy Hair Clippy Caddy found here:
http://sewartsyblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/more-hair-clippy-caddies-to-come.html