Monday, May 11, 2009

Cleaning Up and This Week's Deal

I need to do some major work on my studio. It's becoming overgrown, and weeding must happen! There's fabric all over the floor, cut and uncut. There are tools strewn all about just waiting to fall into the abyss and be lost forever. And soon I will be entertaining a customer to pick fabrics for some custom order bags. It just needs to be done :o)

In order to help myself along with freeing up some space, I'm sweetening the deal on my clearance items for one week. When you purchase any item from my CLEARANCE section, you may choose a second item from that section (of equal or lesser value) for FREE - in fact if you purchase a regularly-priced bag from my BAG section, you may also choose a second item from my CLEARANCE section for FREE. There are some fabulous little numbers in my CLEARANCE section, and I'd love to find them good homes - they deserve better than hanging in my studio getting no attention :o) Come on over to the shop, and see what's available at amazing prices this week (through May 17th only).




Happy Monday! Amy

No comments: