Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday's Featured Amy

ARE Jewellery, handmade bead accessories

We all need a little sparkle, no matter what time of year it is. I love the sophisticated, yet textrual and artsy look of Amy's pieces. I'd wear her unique designs from day to evening, and always feel I was wearing the right stuff. Her mixture of bead sizes, shapes and hues add interest and flair, and are pieces you will sparkle in!

Amy hails from Leicestershire England. She strives to find beautiful beads of glass, semi-precious stones and crystals to make thoroughly wearable items. Amy is a fellow Amy in the Arts, and also participates in the Etsy Midlanders Street Team.

My favorite item is the Pretty in Purple Necklace. My birthstone is the amathyst, so I'm always drawn to purple jewelry. I love the smoky quality of the beads, and the mixture of the different shades - and, of course, that gorgeous tear drop commands my attention! Check out Amy's shop today! She's offering free shipping until the end of Monday, December 1 - you won't want to miss it!

AREJewellery.Etsy.com and AREHandmadejewellery.Blogspot.com

Happy Monday! Amy

No comments: