Monday, November 3, 2008

Honoring My Kids' Birthmoms

It's November, and in honor of my kids' birthmoms this is the time of year I start preparing to write letters and send photos that will hopefully be received by them in time for the holidays. These amazing women have given me and my husband the most amazing gifts, and we try to do everything we can to let them know that the boys are healthy, happy, thriving, and barrelling toward the potential they hoped for these babies as they released their little ones into our arms.

In honor of my kiddos, and November being National Adoption Awareness Month, I have opened a new shop on Etsy: SABethany. Until now I have been using my SewArtsy shop to sell Hair Clippy Caddies, Baby Burpee Sets, and Baby Bundles alongside of the purses and fashion accessories. From these sales I have donated 10% of their price to Bethany Christian Services. Now I've opened SABethany to sell these items, as well as others that are baby- and kid-related, and have decided to bump up my donation to 25%. This new shop will allow me to sew more items that may not be so "fashion" oriented, but still have the great quality and style that you expect from SewArtsy products!

Please check out both of my shops regularly to see what new items pop up!

Happy Monday! Amy

No comments: