Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Cafe Handmade Virtual Booth

I just recently reserved a craft show booth - virtually! You can visit Cafe Handmade, where they do a fantastic job of promoting makers of handmade goods. There you will find a virtual craft show where you can visit booth after booth of lovely handmade items, from all sorts of vendors and artists.

My SewArtsy booth can be found here! Come see a small taste of the items I have to offer in my Etsy shop. And the best part about it? You can share what you like with your friends and family right from the booth's page - share on Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, MySpace, and a bunch of other places! So whoever's booth you like, you can share with the world. Pretty nice for a small vendor like me!

Also, while you're browsing, you can vote for your favorite booth by clicking on the heart underneath "Vote for Best in Show". I'm excited to see how many votes I get, so thanks in advance if you vote for me!

Happy Tuesday! Amy

No comments: