Thursday, December 10, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas Tutorials #11

Today I wanted to give you a tutorial for a "Gift For Him", but I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I can make for the three adult guys in my life - hubby, brother and dad. So instead of sending myself to the looney bin I went hunting for ideas in blog land. I've found some really cool gift ideas for guys, along with their own craft tutorials so I can make them myself!

Here are the links to the blogs and the tutorials I like best:

Every man has a desk, right, so how about a pencil and pen cup? Here's a fab pencil cup from How About Orange (love, love, love this blog!)

Every man has a gadget he carries around with him, right, so how about a gadget case? Here's an excellent tutorial on repurposing a tie into a gadget case from Luvinthemommyhood (a blog I'm newly following!)

Every man needs to be reminded to put on a scarf when it's cold outside, right, so how about a snuggly flannel-backed scarf? Here's a great scarf tutorial, that with the right fabrics, a man could proudly wear into the cold winter weather from Max and Ellie (two sister-mommies who make, and blog about, items for little ones!)

There we go - I'm covered! Three great gift ideas for the three men in my life. I hope I saved you some time in your perfect-gift-idea-hunting!

Happy Thursday! Amy

1 comment:

Very Shannon said...

Thanks for the link luv! Glad you liked the project. Let me know if you make one, I'd love to see it. We also have a flickr group for projects, feel free to post a pic of it there. The link to it is on the sidebar of our site.
Happy Holidays!