Friday, October 23, 2009

Have you started your holiday shopping?
I have, and I'd like to share with you some of those shops with you!

Today I'd like to share with you Loveable Creations Boutique - perfect bows and lovely clothes. In this shop you will find headbands, bows, floral hair clips, hair puffs, and cute hats for kids and babies. I chose to buy a couple of sets because I loved the idea of a "starter set" and interchangeable adornments. My daughter, at almost a year old, already has a full head of thick curly hair, and I love the way she looks when I can do something cute and fun with it. However, at her age, she rarely sits still for longer than a nanosecond. To the rescue: stretchy headbands with a bazzilion choices of colored flower clips!

And look at this adorable spider headband that Charis will be sporting for our Halloween activities this year! So be sure to check out Loveable Creations Boutique if you've got little ones on your list this year!

Happy Friday! Amy

No comments: