Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Couple of Updates

Hi everybody!

I've been quiet lately getting the kids settled into their new school and sports schedules. But I wanted to give a couple of quick SewArtsy updates.

I've finally opened up my ArtFire store, and you'll see I'm already jumping the holiday gun a bit with the new badge over to the right. Click it to link directly to my new store.

And on other holiday news: tune in this weekend to get a heads up on my upcoming 12 Weeks of Christmas. I'm excited to be able to offer you sweet deals in my Etsy and ArtFire shops, superb giveaways from some of my "handmade" friends, and tutorials and recipes to help you get your holiday crafting and gift-giving underway. I'm hoping you'll have as much fun participating as I will!

Until then, happy Wednesday! Amy

No comments: